Frequently Asked Questions


  1. How do I register for a second team?
  • Go to the Individual Registration section under the Indoor/Outdoor drop-down menu. Click on the second link to proceed in registering for a second team. Your access code can be retrieved from the system if you have subscribed to Goalline. If not, please contact the office.

      2. I’m an individual player looking for a team to play with/our team is looking for new players.

  • We have a Facebook page and a Google spreadsheet set up for players and teams to post on when they are looking a team to join or additional players for their team. You can find it on the green menu bar that says Team/Player Finder. Below you will find a link to the page.
      3. When is the player addition deadline?
  • Players may register up to the last day of regular league play. However, any players that register after the last business day in February for indoor and the last business day in July for outdoor will not be able to partake in Playoffs.
  • For any specific dates in each season please see the Deadlines & Deadlines section under the Indoor/Outdoor drop-down menu.
      4. My team needs to reschedule a game. What is the process for this?
  • Teams must fill out a Reschedule Request form that is found under the Forms menu heading. Teams are only allowed to submit one reschedule request per season. This fee must accompany the request form or the request will not be considered. Below you will find a link to this page.

       5. What are the rules for permitting players?
  • You can find permitting rules in the SAS Rules. Indoor and Outdoor have their own specific rules. Below you will find a link to review:

      6. When are playoffs?
  • Playoffs are held after the last game of the season has been played. For specific dates in each season please see the Dates & Deadlines section under the Indoor/Outdoor drop-down menu. Note: Playoffs are not held for the Over 50 and Co-ed divisions.
      7. Is it possible to play a soccer game without an ID card?
  • Yes, we now accept Government Issued Photo ID. However, we still recommend that you obtain a Saskatoon Soccer Player ID Card. Unfortunately, Player ID Cards get lost. It's not as bad to lose a Player ID Card than it is a Driver's License or Passport.
  • We are not responsible for lost or stolen Player ID Cards or Government Issued Photo IDs.
      8. How do I print off game sheets?
  • Game sheets can be printed from the Schedule section of any team.
      9. Can I pay for my registration fee/blacklist fee/ID card over the phone? What type of payments do you accept?
  • We do not accept payments of any kind over the phone.
  • We now accept Debit and Credit (Visa, Mastercard) at the office. We still accept cash and cheques payable to Saskatoon Adult Soccer.
  • You may also register online through Stack Pay to pay the $40 SSA/SAS Registration fee online.
  • Blacklist fees and Reschedule Requests payments can be paid via cash, cheque, or e-transfer.
  • Team Fees may not be paid by Credit or Debit at the office.
      10. Who are cheques payable to?
  • Cheques can be made out to Saskatoon Adult Soccer.
      11. Can I transfer teams? If so, how?
  • Yes, a player can make 2 transfers per season. Confirmation from the team contacts is required before you can play a game with the new team. See the Transfer/Release page of our Rules and Regulations for complete details. We do require this in writing, so please send requests to our Operations Coordinator at
  • We have two Transfer Deadlines each season. Please check the Dates & Deadlines page for specific. (One deadline is to transfer down, and the other is to transfer up.)
      12. Why do your emails say SSA - Saskatoon Adult Soccer, and not SAS - Saskatoon Adult Soccer?
  • SSA is the abbreviation of Saskatchewan Soccer Association, and is listed ahead of Saskatoon Adult Soccer because the Goalline website is granted and sponsored through Sask Soccer. The abbreviation for Saskatoon Adult Soccer is SAS, however Goalline requires that SSA be listed on all emails.
      13. I hurt myself, what insurance do I have through the league?
  • You need to go through the Saskatchewan Soccer Association to put in an insurance claim. Below you will find a link to their page.
      14. Who do I contact regarding game stats? Or team fees? Volunteering?
  • We have 3 staff members who are primarily responsible for different items. Please see our Contact page for complete details.

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

Get Started

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

Get Started

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

Get Started

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

Get Started