All individuals playing in the Indoor 2020-2021 season are required to register themselves via the Individual Player Registration form found below. The Individual Player Registration fee is $40 for the entirety of the indoor 2020-2021. Since we are splitting our season into two, players that register for the fall 2020 season will receive a promo code to use for the 2021 winter season.
The Individual Player Registration fee is in addition to league fees. (For league fees, payment is made directly to your team contact. See League Fees
page for details.)
Each individual player is required to register with Saskatoon Adult Soccer and, in turn, the Saskatchewan Soccer Association (SSA). The advantage of being apart of SSA is the inclusion of soccer throughout the world. SAS is an official member of SSA, CSA, and FIFA. This allows us to have sanctioned referees, insurance, and are able to partake in events such as the Open Cup, Soccer for Life Provincials, Westerns and the National Championship. We also support our Canada Men's & Women's national soccer teams via the individual player registration fee. This would not be possible without SAS being a Member Organization of Saskatchewan Soccer Association.
The Individual Player Registration fee will need to be paid before a player can partake in a game. (Suspensions will occur if players violate this rule. See the Ineligible Players section of our Rules & Regulations
.) Upon registration the player will be automatically added to the team roster.
The Individual Player Registration fee is an amalgamation of the following fees:
- $32.00 Saskatchewan Soccer Association (SSA) Individual Player fee
- $5.50 Capital Improvement
- $2.50 Online Transaction FeesThis $40 fee is non-refundable.
During the current season, you only pay this fee once for our league
The indoor season runs from October - April.
Our fall season will run from October 2020 to December 2020
Our winter season will run from January 2021 to March/April 2021
You must be at least (15) fifteen years of age before you can participate in any SAS sanctioned games.
Masks are mandatory to enter both buildings and must be worn in all common areas on the main level. It is personal preference if they be worn during your games.
Masks must be worn if you cannot maintain 2-meter separation on the upper levels of both buildings.
Masks must be worn by anyone 4 years old and up.
Players may only access their change room 10 minutes before their game. Please come dressed.
For boarded leagues, you will have access to a change room before and after your game. However, you will not have a key for your room. Please bring a bag to put in your outdoor shoes and other items if you choose to take your belongings to the bench. Please vacate your room as quickly as possible.
For turf leagues, you will have access to a change room before your game only. Please bring a bag to put your outdoor shoes and other items. Those items must be taken to the bench with you. There is no access to a room after your game.
Players may not enter the field until their allotted time. Please stay in your change rooms until game time to allow disinfection and set up to take place. Warm up cannot take place off the field.
HOW TO REGISTER (click here for a PDF document to help you register)
Here is a direct link to our registration page
During our Mini-League Formats, SYS players cannot permit to our league.
- Your team contact will receive a sharable link/code. Please make sure that you use that link or code.
- If you don't already have a RAMP profile, you will need to create one prior to clicking on the link you received.
- Once you log in, your team's name will appear at the top of the page.
- You will need to create a "family member". This is where you enter your personal information, which will be saved for future registrations.
- If you do not see your team's name or team contact's name at the top. Try signing out and re-click on the link you received and log-in again.
- Please do not register as a "Participant". This option will register you as an unassigned player.
- You can also "register to team" by using the code provided by your Team Contact.
- Reach out to the office, if you are having issues.
Upon the SYS player's fall season ending, they must be registered on a SAS team for the winter season (January to March/April 2021) in order to play within our league. The Individual Player Registration fee does not need to be paid a second time. We do require verification from SYS that players are registered for the current season, and in good standing, prior to accepting them to our league. Online Payment Only
Saskatoon Adult Soccer's office remains closed to the public. Individual Player Registration need to be completed online and can be paid with a Credit Card or via E-transfer.E-Transfers
E-transfer is now an accepted method of payment. Please follow the E-transfer instructions when completing your Individual Player Registrations online.
*It's important that the e-transfer for your individual player registration fee is sent to the Office BEFORE you step onto the field for your first game. Failing to do so, will result in you being deemed an ineligible player and will result in the game being overturned as well as a 2-game suspension.*
The lounge will be open! Titanics are available! Again, masks are required if you cannot maintain 2 meters separation.
We encourage players to not bring their children to games. Also, please encourage your cheering squad to stay home as well. If they choose to attend, please be sure to update them to our mask policy.
- Go to the Rules - Updated
page for full details!
Rule Reminders from season & during Mini-League format:
- No headers
- Individual players can register onto a team up until the last day of regular league play.
- There are no player transfers during Mini-League format.
- Player's may now use a Canadian Government Issued photo ID in the event they do not have a player ID card. We still recommend the use of Player ID cards but will allow a Canadian Government Issued Photo ID. (I.e.: Driver's License or Canadian Passport are acceptable. Student ID cards, Health Cards are NOT acceptable.) The player's name must match the name registered on the roster.
- The Schedule A
(Suspensions Schedule) has been updated.
- Players must be registered for each team PRIOR to playing including exhibition games. If a player is not registered in the league they play then they are considered ineligible and suspensions will be enforced.
- Players can only permit within their own Mini-League. This means that you can only permit from/to the 2-3 teams that you are playing against.
- Players can only register on ONE team.
- The following penalties will be imposed on a player for registering and/or playing on more than one team:
i) First Offence one month suspension
ii) Second Offence $250.00 fine and one-year suspension
iii) Third Offence Discipline hearing and possible suspension from the league.
- It is the player's responsibility to sit out their next game after receiving a red card, and regardless of whether notice was received from the office. If they partake in any SAS game after receiving a red card, then that game may be overturned and/or the player will be suspended further.
Please see the Indoor Rules - Updated
page to view all of the new rules commencing this indoor season.