Saskatoon Adult Soccer Inc. holds their Annual General Meeting (AGM) in December of each year. Notice is sent to our members with the exact date once it is determined. A call for Nominations is also sent to the membership.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR VOTING RIGHTS for AGM 2022
1. Each Indoor 2021-2022 senior affiliated team in good standing shall be entitled to one (1) vote.
2. Each Outdoor 2022 senior affiliated team in good standing shall be entitled to one (1) vote.
3. Registration deadline for the AGM is 5pm on Monday, December 12, 2022.
DISQUALIFICATIONS OF VOTING RIGHTS
1. Teams/Players that have not paid their fees.
2. No employee of any soccer league, association, or zone (excluding SDSRAI referees) shall have voting rights on behalf of a team at the SAS Annual General Meeting. Employees also cannot be nominated.