Free Agent Permit - Check List
If you're a free agent, here is some information to guide you through the process.
- Make sure you are registered as a free agent
- Pay the 40$ Individual Player Registration & 10$ Free Agent administration fee
- Provide your proof of vaccination in the Birth Certificate step of the registration
When responding to a permit request:
- Reach out to the team contact mentioned in the e-mail you received and ask if they are still looking for players for that game.
- Mention that you are a free agent permit player
- Ask what color Jersey you would need
- Ask what facility the game is at and which field
Going to a game (Equipment):
You will need:
Running shoes are not recommended.
- Masks are required at all times, except while actively participating in sports
- Playing with a Turf Team? Your game will be at the Saskatoon Sports Center
- Playing with a Boarded Team? Your game will be at the Henk Ruys Soccer Center
Make sure you are familiar with Saskatoon Adult Soccer's Vaccination Policy.
As well as the Saskatoon Soccer Center's policy.