You must be at least (15) fifteen years of age before you can participate in any SAS sanctioned games.
Online Payment via RAMP
Online payments are made through RAMP. Players will need to create an account. Team Contact will receive a link to share with their players. This will automatically select the team and registration package.
Individual Player Registration Forms
Individual Player Registration for Outdoor 2020 Mini-League.
You should receive a direct link from your Team Contact.
New Rules and Rule Reminders
- Individual players will need to register before the first game of the season and can only be registered on ONE team.
- Player's may now use Canadian Government Issued photo ID in the event they do not have a player ID card. We still recommend the use of Player ID cards but will allow Canadian Goverment Issued Photo ID. (I.e.: Provincial Driver's License or Canadian Passport are acceptable. Student ID cards, Health Cards are NOT acceptable.) The player's name must match the name registered on the roster.
- If a player is not registered then they are considered ineligible and suspensions will be enforced. Example: A player registered for Men's is not eligible to play in Coed.
- There are no Player Permits during Outdoor 2020 Mini-League.
- The following penalties will be imposed on ineligible players, partaking in a match:
i) First Notification 2 Game Suspension
ii) Second Notification 2 Game Suspension and $50.00 fine
iii) Third Notification Discipline hearing and possible suspension from the league.
- The following penalties will be imposed for teams playing ineligible players
i) First Notification Game will be overturned in favor of the opposing team
ii) Second Notification $25.00 fine and game will be overturned
iii) Third Notification $50.00 fine and game will be overturned
iv) Fourth Notification Discipline hearing and possible suspension from the league.
- It is the player's responsibility to sit out their next game after receiving a red card and regardless of whether notice was received from the office. If they partake in any SAS game after receiving a red card, then that game may be overturned and/or the player will be suspended further.
Please see the Outdoor Rules - Updated page to view all of the new rules commencing this outdoor season.