Saskatoon Adult Soccer Inc. holds their Annual General Meeting (AGM) in December of each year. Notice is sent to our members with the exact date once it is determined. A call for Nominations is also sent to the membership.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR VOTING RIGHTS for AGM 2020
1. Each Indoor 2019-2020 senior affiliated team in good standing shall be entitled to one (1) vote.
2. Each Outdoor 2020 senior affiliated team in good standing shall be entitled to one (1) vote.
3. Registration deadline for the virtual AGM is 5pm one week prior: Thursday, December 10, 2020 due to COVID-19 and our AGM being hosted virtually.
DISQUALIFICATIONS OF VOTING RIGHTS
1. Teams/Players that have not paid their fees.
2. No employee of any soccer league, association, or zone (excluding SDSRAI referees) shall have voting rights on behalf of a team at the SAS Annual General Meeting. Employees also cannot be nominated.